Wednesday, October 22, 2008

America's Next Top Model

Oh god stop with the European thing-I know a lot of Europeans...and you guys have been here since you were children!

My god Elina is completly retarded- how is what she said hurtful? These girls are retards

I actually agree with Samantha for once- the two are drama queens

Oh James St James! I love the movie Party Monster!

They are definitely focusing on Elina being a drama queen- I like she will go home

Elina has a horrible walk

Mckey is way too awkward and choppy

Analeigh's weird arms out is odd

Samantha is doing too much

Why do they all keep sticking out their arms?!

Oh good Josclyn looked like a stipper- don't change the outfit on the designer

Oh god Sheena stop moving- just stand still

Oh god Marjorie is way too hunched and awkward- she needs to stand up tall!

I don't think that Samantha looks like a model at all- she will go soon

Elina is one of those people who just can't express any emotions- I don't think it's control. I just think she's vapid. I mean I grew up with girls like that- girls that just drew flowers instead of anything else. There is nothing there

Oh god I can't handle McKey- I find her horribly awkward

I think Analeigh is by far the best at this- she is one of the most natural people I've seen on this show

Oh god Marjorie is just horrible- there is no connection. Oh god here comes the crying- let me guess she's European so she won't be able to do this. They don't know how to act after all. Luckily for her she is a pretty girl who could probably model and no one will ask her to eat

Sheena was actually quite good at this

I don't know why they aren't harassing Joslyn about her horrible accent- she sounds like Danielle did and all they did were harass her about her accent. I guess they don't think this girl has the potential to win so they aren't concerned

I think Sheena is safe this week- she really worked the clogs. Samantha just looks like a tool who isn't trying- she will be in the bottom two

Amsterdam!?!? How on earth is Amsterdam a fashion capital?!?! I only know of Victor and Rolf from Holland- I don't know any other dutch designers.

I think Samantha and Elina will be in the bottom two and Elina will go home- she hasn't improved

Ok I was wrong it was Joslyn- she could go- she won't last very much longer

No comments: