Monday, October 6, 2008

Dancing with the Stars

Susan- there is something about her that just creeps me out. I swear she thinks that she is still in her 20s. I mean I know it's a jive but I swear there is a way for it to be age appropriate. The hair and the fake boobs are just odd agains the neck and arms. She looks like she keeps forgetting parts of the dance and has to look at him. I can acknowledge though that she is in way better shape than me and is a better dancer

At least Kim isn't back this week- I was scared they would bring her back to replace Misty

Lance- it is time to dance ballroom on the ballroom show!!! Ok they are going to listen and try to score better- I mean if they want to stay on the show they have to. I think he is a bit tight- he has to loosed up. He needs to pretend she's a dude and get some chemistry.

Maurice- I am not a big fan of his. It wouldn't bother me if he went home this week. I mean that wasn't horrid but I'm still not necessarily a big fan....I also don't really like Cheryl Burke so I may be biased

Rocco- ok I take back the last statement. I would rather see Rocco go home since he is just awful. He calls his parents old foggies?! This guy is a total loser. This waltz really isn't very graceful. I mean yes he can lift her and spin her but he's not a good dancer.

Warren- I do like him- I hope he doesn't get too corny. I like him right now. He is just so light on his feet for a big guy- remember how big and clunky and awful Master P was? This guy looks like a guy who would be comfortable in a skirt and pair of heels- he has embrassed his feminine side. His posture is bad and he needs to point his toes more but I like him

Cody- this guy does nothing for me- maybe it's the brows but I just can't handle him. Oh god Miley Cyrus!!! I HATE HER!! THIS IS MAKING ME HATE HIM MORE!! I can't handle her- her mouth just infuriates me!! Then the god awful voice that comes out of it just makes me even angrier! This guy is just the worst- he thinks he's funny but he's horribly awkward- he's like a bad standup comic. At least he cut his har but still- not a fan. For the love of god stop the air guitar on her leg!! Ok he can go home too

Ok Cloris going after Cody is pretty amusing...I do like her- the quintessential cougar!!

Toni- I find the costumes to be rather odd- I mean I don't know why she has the wig and he doesn't...the historical facts are horrid- but I guess at least it is covering up her belly button. I think I would rather the music just stay constant- I don't like the "rock" elements. The dance was good though- she is good at this. I do love her partner though- because he is a sexy beast. he is just beautiful- I will have to look at him since my original sexy beast Max is gone

Cloris- I do like her...I think she is pretty funny. I mean yes she is not acting age appropriate- but she's funny about it and not taking herself seriosly. I truly think Susan Lucci thinks she can pass for 20 and that creeps me out.

Brooke- she is by far the best dancer- as long as people vote for her she has this in the bag.

Well it's nice to see Misty May but where is my sexy beast Max!? Oh there he is! And he's rocking the cheesy leather tie- love him!

No comments: