Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Stampin Up Newsletter

I've decided to use my blog to get out some stamping news so I will be putting these up here from now on- I need to spread the joy of stamping any way I can!!

Hi everyone,

I hope that you are all enjoying the last bits of summer that we have and getting ready for a hopefully beautiful fall. There are quite a few promotions coming up this coming month that I wanted you to know about.


First off, you only have one day left to get 15% off some of the new stamp sets in the never before seen promotion. In my world it's all about Upsy Daisy- love that set!

http://www.stampinup.com/ca/documents/Never_Before_Seen_CA.pdf


The $119 starter kit promotion is still on until October 11th. This is perfect if you've been thinking of becoming a demonstrator but didn't have the money to spend on the normal starter kit. Remember you will have 30% off your first order as a demonstrator then 20% off all future orders- this is great for your Christmas supplies or if you are selling your cards. Remember- most Stampin Up demonstrators are hobby demonstrators because they want the discounts on the great products. If you do want to sign up please go to my website and enter the code demo2008- as always I am offering a promotion to anyone who signs up through me. I will give you a pack of cardstock and the matching ink in either gold or silver- your choice.

If you prefer to sign up and get the full demonstrator kit there is a promotion on that until October 11th. If you want all the supplies- and they are amazing and useful- you can sign up and get a free stamp set up to a $50 value- hello alphabet set!!

http://www.stampinup.com/ca/documents/CA_99_Start_Kit_promo.pdf


Big news- there is a new mini occasions coming out on October 1st! The Holiday Mini-occasions is just great! I love love the decorative elements for gifts and also all the ribbons. It also contains all the information on the Big Shot and of course some fantastic stamp sets!

http://www.stampinup.com/ca/documents/HolidayMini_08_CAN.pdf


There is a birthday promotion going on in the month of October. If you spend $20 you can get 20% any of the birthday sets listed. As most of you know I'm crazy for cupcakes so I think this is great!

There is also a promotion on the aquapainter- you can get the large tip aquapainter for $8.50. This is a great deal that I'm super excited about- I will definitely be doing some watercolouring and bleaching in future classes.

http://www.stampinup.com/ca/documents/20thBirthday_CA_1008.pdf


If you want free product the best way to do it is to host a party!! I started off stamping by hosting a party and let me tell you it set me up! You only need 5 friends and yourself and I'll come over and we'll do 3 really fun cards. If you host between now and November 30th you have the potential of getting one free stamp set from the catalogue sampler in addition to all the regular hostess benefits and free product. This is a great time of year to do this- everyone needs cards during the Christmas season!

http://www.stampinup.com/ca/documents/Sampler_CAN.pdf


Time to start thinking of Christmas! Please email me and I will send you a Christmas wish list to this email with the instructions. Fill it out with all of the items you've been wanting from the catalogues and send it back to me. Then tell your friends and family to get in touch with me and I'll help them order the items you want for Christmas. Or you can give me their email addresses and I will send them the list- they can then order the items themselves through online ordering. If you send your wish list back to me I will enter your name into a draw for a free stamp set. I will also enter your name again for every order that is placed by one of your friends/family from your list. I can't wait to see what you guys put on your list! (I'm all about the crop o dile right now)


There are quite a few new decor elements that have been created and some old ones in new colours. I just ordered the Baroque ones and can't wait to put them up once I paint my room- love love love them!

http://www.stampinup.com/ca/documents/phase_2_combined.pdf


And of course never forget about the dormant list- these are stamp sets that are still for sale but are not in the current catalogue

http://www.stampinup.com/ca/documents/Dormant_List_CA.pdf


Also please remember that I will be having Christmas stamp a stacks in both Kirkland Lake and Toronto this month- please let me know if you are interested

For those of you who have read through this whole thing I have some big news- my own big October surprise. For every $50 that you spend in the month of October- either by ordering through me or online- your name will be entered into a draw. At the end of the month I will draw one name and this lucky person will win a Deer Friends stamp set! As you all know this is a Level 2 Hostess set that happens to be my favorite Christmas set!

Stay tuned for some class dates- I will be doing one on bags and boxes for Christmas and also one on all the fun things you can do with reinkers.

As always if you have any questions please let me know

Thanks for everything everyone,
Shauna

Stampin! Up Demonstrator
http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/shauna_mcgill

My Stamping and Card Site
http://shaunacards.blogspot.com/

No comments: