Sunday, November 9, 2008

Amazing Race

Chantale I don't know how you did it- I don't think I would be successful by myself in India!! Group tour all the way!!

I would not do well with that paint challenge- I would just get irritated.

It seems like they are chasing Kelly more than they did Star- they seemed quite aggressive with her. For sure they are going after her more than the others- but she is incredibly whinny

These girls are tools- have they not learned that they should keep their taxi??!

I don't think I could handle the chilis- it would probably be too much for me!!

My god Terrence is completely nasty!! Oh my god they are going into the cages?!?! These people are retarded!!

OMG this holy water challenge looks crazy- all the people have to be satiated?!!? That could take forever

Wow congrats Ken and Tina- they went into it more calmly then everyone else and they got it on the first try. Good for them.

No comments: