Sunday, November 30, 2008

Amazing Race

So I'm blogging during this- lately I have been stamping but I feel like ass. God I am still hoping this isn't shingles but the nausea, pain and fever isn't helping the cause.

I really want Toni and Dallas to win- I'd just like to see an older person win for once and Toni hasn't really pissed me off- other than naming her son Dallas of course.

Yes Dan you and Andrew do need all the help that you can get since you are such a HORRIBLE team. That marching last week was so incredibly atrocious

I really would love to go to Russia. And going on a submarine wold be pretty cool.

Ok I do feel bad for the bobo twins getting splashed with water like that- that is so uncomfortable

I can't handle Starr- too annoying for me.

Ok the park with the monuments is actually pretty cool. This is actually a pretty cool task- god I would kill to be on this show. Katrina and I would kick ass- look how well we did on city chase!

Oh no is it Toni and Dallas that lose their passport and money? Why else would they feature that?

If Dallas doesn't know who Lenin and Stalin are then he's a tool- more so than I thought. The hair doesn't help my overall impression of him

My god does Dan do anything?!?! I swear Andrew does all of the roadblocks

Oh it is Toni and Dallas who lost their passport and money. Dude you are in a foreign country without a passport- the clue doesn't matter at this point! I'm sure the cameraman chased down the cab to get it but still- let's show some concern

Oh my god Dan will be horrible at this- we all saw him march last week. He reminds me of this complete loser that I know- everytime I look at him I"m reminded of him and I cringe. Ok I still don't think they did well but I guess that is as good as they'll get

I love that Tina is yelling at Ken that he will get her killed as she is running ahead of him into traffic

Oh my god I can't believe that Andrew and Dan are second and are making it to the end- if they win I will pass out. They are so inept. And Ken and Tima are ridiculous. Why aren't they going towards the picture?

Ok never mind my pick- Toni and Dallas are out. And I'm noticing that she really likes to kiss people.

Ok I think that Nick and Starr have this in the bag. Side note- Nick looks so much like Will from Nightmare on Elm Street to me- it's distracting

No comments: