Wednesday, November 5, 2008

America's Next Top Model

Oh god Marjorie is going to do horribly on the go sees. She is so awkward. I predict that Analeigh will do the best on the go sees.

Interesting that the guy said she is playing a model but isn't a model.

Oh god Marjorie you are such a tool.

I agree with the woman that you can't have a bathing suit model that is covered in tattoos- they are distracting and ugly.

Oh maybe it will be McKey that wins- they seem to like her. I just don't get it- i don't think she's that pretty- she is odd looking to me

I love Analeigh's black and white dress- that was super cute.

My god these girls are horrid- they are so excited that McKey was late

Oh there you go Analeigh did win- well by default since McKey was late

I think this is for sure Marjorie's week to go home

I don't hink that Elina has a lot of emotions- they are trying to get something out of her that she doesn't have. I watch Dexter- some people have no emotions!

I think Marjorie and Elina will be the last bottom two and Marjorie will go home. Oh I'm wrong it was Marjorie staying- she will be gone next week

No comments: