Friday, November 21, 2008

It's Officially Time for an Intervention


I have developed an insanely disturbing habit...I am watching all of the "I Love" tv shows constantly!! This is just the worst programming on television. I mean Rock of Love, I love New York, I love Money, Charm School and now Real Chance of Love with those two repulsive brothers from I love New York. I HAVE TO STOP!!! These are the most disgusting humans and I can't stop watching.

I mean first the brothers- they claim to be musicians...sure. And the long flat ironed hair with the goatee- it makes me puke a bit in my mouth. And the grammar...THE GRAMMAR!!! What the hell is wrong with these girls that they are fighting over these two retards?!?!?

Then I love money. I swear these people actually have some learning disabilities. The one guy has a post it on his bedroom door that says "ladies" and underneath he taped up the results of his last STD test. SEXY!! I couldn't breathe I was laughing so hard. The rest of them have such very illustrious careers like pizza delivery men

Then there's charm school- good lord. Make it stop. Someone come over and make me turn these off!!

I mean they are actually really funny shows but I'm just laughing at them all. Actually it can make me feel better about my own life since these people have serious issues...

No comments: