Tuesday, November 4, 2008

OBAMA WON!!!

My god the Americans finally got it right!! While I do feel bad for McCain I'm still ecstatic the democrats are finally back in power!!

I am just watching McCain's concession speech and it is very well done. He is a very good public speaker. He is a likeable man- I don't agree with many of his policies or his running mate but he is a good man.

Ok here comes Obama- thank god. I'm exhausted and sick and want to go to bed but I feel I need to see this. Love that he brought out his family and they were all introduced as the first family

He is such an eloquent speaker- I really like his voice. It is so important to have a leader that is a good speaker. The US has not had this since my Bill Clinton. Unfortunately Canada hasn't been led by a good speaker since Mulroney!!

I have to say I love how diverse the audience is there.

Ok the earned the new puppy line- that was super cute.

I really like this speech- he does have to try to cross party lines.

No comments: