Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Daily Rant


Well now that I am stuck at home with the shingles and am whiny and bitchy I've decided to do a daily rant on here- who knows how long it will stick but it seems like a good idea right now.

So tonight's rant- I cannot handle Taylor Momsen. I just watched last night's gossip girl and while there is so much to to say about her- the excessive black eye make up, the anorexia, the alleged heroin habit- I chose to focus on the worst part. The hair. I cannot emotionally handle her hair. What the hell is up with that?!? It's like a weird mullet that offends me. Put a bag over that shit.

I can't find a pic of the family but just looking at her infuriates me. Oh- and when I was googling looking for a pic of her I found out something that explains my underlying hatred of this girl. She was Cindy Lou Who in the god awful How the Grinch Stole Christmas movie- I HATED CINDY LOU WHO!! Ach I hate her!!

Again- the shingles have isolated me and made me very cranky. I'm expecting many more rants to fly out of me...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this: "The hair. I cannot emotionally handle her hair. What the hell is up with that?!? It's like a weird mullet that offends me. Put a bag over that shit." is hilarious. how can i reach you via email?