Friday, December 19, 2008

Daily Rant

Toronto is having a major snowstorm today which made my normal 30 minute Go bus ride almost 2 hours...lovely!! And I was sitting beside a SMACKER!! A SMACKER!! As soon as the bus pulled out she started eating very smelly food. It's also important to note I got VERY bad motion sickness/ residual shingle nastiness on this ride and already felt very ill. So the smell of her food was just making me ill. Then she had to smack- loudly- the entire time. I swear I almost murdered her. I tried to go out of my way to sigh loudly and squirm to let her know she was pissing me off but it wouldn't stop!! I don't care about different cultures- shut your mouth if you are eating. No one wants to hear/smell it. It was so disgusting.

I really have to do this more often- it feels very nice to release all this pent rage!!

2 comments:

Dr. Eavyl said...

Now I have the "He had it comin'" song in my head from Chicago, where the one husband was killed for smacking his gum.

Shauna said...

I understand her fury...he did have it comin!!