Friday, December 12, 2008

Oscar Host


It has just been confirmed that Hugh Jackman will be hosting the Oscars. I'm not sure if this is the greatest idea- I'm scared they will try to turn him into Billy Crystal. And in contrast to popular belief I never liked Billy Crystal- too pc. I LOVED Steve Martin- he is witty, dry and intelligent- all my favorite characteristics!

Hugh is charming and dashing and he can sing. I appreciate a song and dance man- but he is not a comedian. He obviously will not be writing his own material- I guess as long as he has good writers it will be ok. But he is a member of the Hollywood community- he will not want to offend. He won't be making fun of anyone- which is the part I like the most.

It should have been Steve Martin or Jon Stewart

BTW The picture is for my mom- she loves the beefcake

Source

No comments: