Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Pushing Daisies

For the love of god ABC do not cancel this show!!! You air the crap that is Grey's Anatomy and Private Practice bt you cancel this amazing show. It is by far the best show on tv! I mean they deep friend a man to death tonight and it was all done in a comedic fantastic way- genius!! Just disregard the annoyance that is Chuck- I swear everyone else is amazing. I mean Olive sang Eternal Flame tonight- ETERNAL FLAME!! One of my most favorite songs of all time!! If anyone wants to help out a girl with shingles who is incredibly whiny right now please watch Pushing Daisies tomorrow night and give it some ratings!!

1 comment:

Dr. Eavyl said...

Seriously, this show rocks...Jay watched it by accident and even he thought it was good. And that's a boy who is anti-primetime TV. I knew you'd be freaking about another Olive musical number...guess they're spacing them out because few people appreciate the Chenoweth?