Monday, January 5, 2009

The Bachelor


Oh god can I emotionally handle this? This guy is a complete cheese ball. OH GOD- HE BROUGHT HIS CHILD!?!??! Oh I truly don't think I'll be able to handle this!!! This guy was already completely irritating to me with his whole crying over his sun crap- now this will be retarded....yet I keep watching...

Man they are really liking for him to be shirtless...he just does nothing for me...

Someone becomes his wife? Does that mean there will be a wedding at the end? Or is he just engaged?

Alright here come the girls- bring on the crazies!

Oh god I hope the Canadian is sane!! I hope that she is the good one!

The 24 year old single mom...well there will be lots of kid talk there. Why on earth do we see the pageant girl cleaning her table in her crown and sash? This is just odd...OH NO a vision board!!! I LOVE vision boards- they're awesome! They just make me laugh...crackpot!

Man this is a topnotch group of crazies that want to get married immediately. Wow this girl Stephanie looks to have had a ton of botox- her eyebrows frighten me. Oh god he reminds her of her deceased husband- again, creapy.

I'm enthusiastic and I love life and I'm attractive- hehe

Oh god more son talk....blah blah blah...

These are some interesting dresses- from leopard print to fuchsia...this should be interesting. Oh god why is this girl with the horrible posture dancing her way up to him? This is awkward.

I think that some spray tan company must be sponsoring this show- these girls are tangerine.

Oh god I love Stephanie my botox queen with her bigga bangs- if she's 34 i'm the queen of england.

Another Canadian?! God I hope she is sane!! Oh no- she wore a colour based on his son? Don't be a stalker!

Oh no- why does the other Canadian care about hot dog toppings?!?!

OH NO! Why is a girl wearing stupid teeth!? I hate dumbasses! And the fact that he is laughing...this is awkward...

I'm not a stalker but I know your birthday and I've looked at your my space and did my homework...scary...run away! I'm ready to have children...run!

I can't handle the girl from Pennsylvania- I hope she doesn't stick around

Oh no a poem!! Oh god make it stop! Oh god the Calgary girl is going to give her a gift later? Is she slutty?

Oh no here come the hot dog girl...why does she say Catshup?! We are Canadian- we say ketchup!!

Oh no here comes the secret..yuck...

Oh god this Lauren looks like she is going to freak out that she didn't get the first impression rose.

Haha I love that Megan called them all assholes- I don't blame her. If I was voted I would tell them all off too

Ok I will give it to people- this guy seems sincere. I don't get creepy Bob Guinea vibes from him and he is not arrogant. He's just too much of a cheeseball for me

Well one Canadian made it through- I doubt the other one will.

Ew Shannon- that is NOT a flattering dress on her....she looks way too saggy and floppy.

Oh my god her vision boards didn't work!? Shocking! You mean the crackpot secret theory doesn't work!? Get out!

And there goes the drunk wedding planner who had planned her wedding to him...crackpot

DEANNA COMES BACK!?!?!? She is wearing a lot of clothes in this- what the hell?! This seems so staged!

Well the one he proposes to appears to have dark hair. I'm guessing Melissa

No comments: