Monday, January 26, 2009

The Bachelor

Ok Jason is totally turning into the next Bob Guinea- he is totally macking it on all the girls- too funny!

First Molly spends an entire date then he goes with them to play "doctor"! HAHA!!

Shannon- you are psycho! You fan your face after a kiss right in front of him- so awkward!

Oh and now he gets to kiss all of them under the pretence of "acting"- amazing! This is the smutty goodness that I was waiting for!

OMG Nikki has got to go home- she may even be more neurotic than the stalker! She can't stop crying about everything!

OMG I think that Megan might be trying to eat him- she was like a preying mantis!!

I love how Jason is shocked right now that the girls are upset- they all had to watch him make out with every single person...it is weird!

Ok Lauren is very odd- I think she is going to go home right now after this awkward demanding scene

SPOILER ALERT- I think it will be Melissa- she's the winner. I mean they are now lying down and macking...except the moment is interrupted by psycho Shannon.

Wait- Shannon thinks that her wall has been up!?!? And he can't let her go?! They have a connection!?!? Well if he doesn't sense it then it probably isn't there...

Ok these girls are psychotic- awesome

And that was a horribly awkward kiss with Shannon- she is so going home

I don't see the connection with Stephany- she is stiff and awkward and just staring intensely...kind of creepily...in her

Nikki is so trying to drill into his head that she is free so she is better

I think he will send them both home- I don't think either will get the rose- I mean Nikki is psycho and he has no connection with Stephany

Oh it is for Stephany- at the ceremony he must not want to give them all out.

Yay the Canadian is still there! I don't think she'll win but she is going far

Wow good for him- he's getting rid of all the crazies with one foul swoop! Awesome!!! That rocked!

BTW- where the hell is DeAnna!?!? When does she come back?!

I actually like Stephany there- she didn't rub it into Nikki and she felt bad for her

No comments: