Sunday, January 25, 2009

Screen Actors Guild Awards

God I hate Eva Longoria- put on some better makeup!! I hate when lips match the skin!

I love Will Arnett!! I want him to be my friend!

I love Rosario Dawson's look right now- and usually I don't like her.

Tracey Ullman is nominated?!!? She still does tv!? Of course Tina Fey won! It is all about her this year!

And of course it was Alec Baldwin- 30 rock will also get best comedy- it is pretty much unstoppable right now. And deservedly so- it is a great show

OMG it would be incredibly awkward if Claire Danes gave an award to Weeds- that could be awkward since she stole Mary Louise Parkers baby daddy away while she was pregnant!

And Kate Winslet just won again- she rocks!! Haha they just showed Angelina not clapping for her- she's still bitter that she forgot her name at the Globes!

John Krasinski and Amy Poehler are so cute!

OMG Shirley Maclean and Sally Field are sitting beside each other!! It's a Steel Magnolias reunion!! I LOVE THAT MOVIE!! M'Lynn and Ouiser back together!! So exciting!!

Why is Eric McCormack here? How is he relevant!?

I really have to go to Rogers on demand and watch Mad Men

Wow Alan Rosenberg is looking super old, thin and haggard. And he is growing his hair long- he is screaming midlife crisis. I wonder why he is getting a divorce?

Wow look at Meryl Streep's daughter- she looks just like her

Oh I like James Earl Jones- he is really cute

I love Laura Linney- she is so well spoken

What is up with Anthony Hopkins- he looks super skinny!

Marissa Tomei got all dressed up in a dress but forgot to put eye makeup on- she looks like she just woke up!

And they gave it to Heath Ledger....he'll totally get the oscar.

Brad is looking like a sexy beast even with the nasty moustache- I love the swagger

Ralph Fiennes is a sexy beast- his eyes are so piercing. He's also a badass which I enjoy

Yay Meryl Streep!! I LOVE HER!!! She rocks my world!! Let me be your minion Meryl!! Look at her running- she rocks!I'd kiss him too! This is only her second time winning?!!? Seriously!?!?

Katie Holmes!?!? What the hell is she doing there!?!?!? She is not a talented actor and doesn't deserve to announce this award! She can't even say magnificent!!! She is just under contract by Tommy Girl- that's it.

And Sean Penn won it- I think he'll get the oscar. Him or Frank Langella. He called tv people idiots- HAHA

No comments: