Sunday, January 25, 2009

Screen Actors Guild Red Carpet

God I hope there are more standout dresses this time as compared to the Globes- I can't remember many of those ones. I want a stand out outfit

Viola Davis- I don't know you but I like the colour of your dress. That yellow looks fantastic on her.

I really like Cameron from House's dress- very boho. I still don't like her new hair colour but I like the dress

I love BJ Novak's hair right now- he looks much better looking then normal!

I don't really like Emily Blunt's dress- it is a bit too tight- she looks a bit lumpy. And her hair is a bit too tight....and I hate bashing her becaue I really like her

I don't know why America Ferrara insists on wearing such bland colours- I hate beige! I can't believe that it is Vera Wang. I like her hair and the cut of the dress- I just hate the colour. She is a vibrant girl who should do colour!

Urg why are all the Desperate Housewives people here?! Are they even still relevant?

There is my sexy beast Dexter- get his sister out of the shot! I just want to see him!

Again Jenna Fischer- why oh why is it so hard for you to find a good dress!??! Grey?!?! With an ugly yellow accent- then silver jewelry?!?! She just can't put it together!

Teri Hatcher officially found a time machine- she has the same haircut that she did on Lois and Clark. I mean I get it- I have the same hair I had 10 years ago- god I hate my hair cut. She does look better

I love Christina Applegate's hair- very nice. I don't love the dress- it is not fitted very well and the fabric is pulling along the seams. It looks like they had to take it in at the last minute and wasn't done properly.

OMG What the hell is going on with Eva Longoria?!?! She looks like a 50s prom queen- and not in a good way. Who the hell wears peach!?!? And the tight Lucille Ball hair is sooo atrocious.

I love the colour of Holly Hunters gown but she is so hard looking she needed a softer dress- because it is so stif it just looks harsh on her.

I don't love Laura Linney's outfit- it does nothing for me

What is with all of the grey on the carpet!? I hate grey! Blah!

Amy Poehler and Will Arnett! I love them!

I am embarrased to say that I like Teri Hatcher's dress- I don't think she can pull off this dress since she is not statuesque but I like the dress

Oh Claire Danes you look so pretty! I always liked her- I wish she did more- you never see her. I love her dress- such a nice cut

I don't like Penelope Cruz's dress- it is too boxy at the front...it makes her look like she is built like a refridgerator

It's the Brange! I hate his stupid little moustache!! What the hell is up with her hair- it is sooo bad and stiff!!

Whoever Jon Hamm brought as his date is trying to steal his thunder and talk during his interview- she wants some fame

I don't love Kate Winslet's dress. I do like the colour but her hair is a bit severe and the dress is a bit matronly

Oh look Angelina will now talk to E- because Ryan Seacrest isn't there. It's a bit of a I hate you Seacrest moment. Except she keeps looking at Giuliana DiPandi like she is a complete tool. She thought the questions are inane. And her questions are sooo bad. And now here comes Brad- and he is looking like the questions are stupid too. God Giuliana can't ask these questions- this is soooo awkward!! Why isn't she asking about their movies?!?!? That is what they want to talk about! She is a horrid interviewer- get someone better on the carpet! If he finished his movie why does he still have the horrid moustache!?

Oh I don't like Amy's makeup- she looks a bit too harsh. And I do not think that bulge is that attractive at the front of her dress

I'm pretty sure James Franco is stoned off his tree right now- doesn't smoke up my ass

Love Anne Hathaway. I love her hair and the dress! So pretty

Hugh Dancy with Claire Danes- I love them together! I love him!

Best Dressed

Claire Danes and Anne Hathaway

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

trevor schram scrammer78@hotmail.com