Tuesday, February 17, 2009

American Idol

I am starting blog after the first 4 singers so I may not remember all of their names but here is what I thought

Jackie- This first girl is awful- what a horrible song! Why do people pick such awful songs that no one knows!!? I agree Simon- she won't get through

Ricky- This second guy may have a good voice but I HATE all the falsetto stuff. I've said it once and I'll say it again- unless your name is Jordan and you rocked a rat tail in my dreams then you shouldn't even try. It won't work

Alexis- This girl does nothing for me- I am not a fan of the song. They seem to love her and I agree she has a good voice but I don't like the genre

Brent- The country guy. I agree with Simon that the song is forgettable- it is generic. I mean his story is touching but not a great song

DOOGIE!! DOOGIE I LOVE YOU!

Stevie: oh god she can't sing this song at all!! She is really nervous and this is really awkward. It is like bad karaoke- she can't hit any of the notes. Oh god this is just awful- someone make it stop. I agree Simon- it was terrible

Side note- Paula's eyes are getting slittier and slittier....I think the vicodin is hitting her and she's getting sleepy

Haha Simon is right- America does listen to him. The other judges have to know it is all about him.

Anoop: what a god awful song!!! I HATE THIS SONG! And he's a boy- this is awful! He should have done my prerogative again- that was MUCH better! He can't sing this- it is too big for him- and it's not even that big. I hate this shit. I liked him but he won't go through with this. Oh god Paula sit down- I hate when she stands up

Casey Carlson- Oh god speaking of sharp- this is painful!!! What a weird song choice..and odd mini Wino beehive. This song doesn't suit her at all- she can't hit any of the notes- this is awful!! I agree Simon- she should have not been allowed to sing the song.

I do NOT like this whole time with the parents thing- waste of my time.

Michael- Oh I REALLY want him to do well!! I really like him- I love the blue collar workers! Please do well! Oh I love this song. A bit too much shaking and the song might be a bit too big for him- but I still really like him. I hope he goes through- yes Simon tell America to vote for him!

Ann Marie- yuck!! I hate this song and they do it every year. This is doing nothing for me- she is forgettable to me. Next.

Stephen- this just isn't my type of music. When he sings the word "rock" in "I'm going to rock with you" I am just cringing. This is doing nothing with you- holy sharp- these people really aren't that great.

Tatiana- I can't emotionally handle her. God I hope she goes- I don't want to see her anymore!! Oh no- she actually sounds good!! She picked a good song- dammit! I don't want her to go through!

Danny- I do usually like this guy until he starts throwing in all the retard runs. If he just sings he has a good voice- I'd like to see him move on. I have to admit- I've always liked this song. And he is doing a good job with it. Ok he's doing a really great job- I want him to move through!!

So my top three are Danny, and...well I guess blond/pink haired girl if I need a third. I wasn't that impressed with many others. Oh maybe the country guy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tatiana is CRAZY. I can't believe they put her in the top 36. I HATE her personality. I have this episode TIVO'd, but I am not even sure I can watch her part. PS Britney is one month from today!