Sunday, March 8, 2009

Amazing Race

I really need to live blog more but I'm usually stamping as I watch tv

Siberia- well it doesn't look that cold right now.

They seem to really be adding lots of locals in this season- lots of drunk locals at that

I don't see how this is a tough task stacking wood- I mean I used to help my dad and grandad do that- people in Northern Ontario do that all the time

Ok the bobsled would probably freak me out. Well at least the playwright is pretty famous

I love that Kisha had never heard of Chekhov but knew how Russian names were spelled- well it's lucky for her

They won a motorcycle?! Ew- I'd rather have a trip

Ok Luke is useless- just put letters together- do something. Just standing there helps nothing

Oh god if I was Amanda and Kris I would be SOOOO pissed. Getting eliminated do to a uturn is soooo frustrating

They definitely could have won- I guess Margie and Luke did a good thing but they definitely aren't coming out as the nice guys anymore

No comments: