Sunday, March 15, 2009

Amazing Race

Is it just me or does Siberia look exactly like Canada? There really is no difference

Russian bride!! HAHA!! mail order brides!! I would do the bride i think

Siberia would be hard- it doesn't look like anything is translated in English. I mean most places these days even if they have a different alphabet you can find signs in English- I don't really see any here

Ok I guess the other was faster- I just thought it would be hard to drive- especially since I don't drive standard

PHIL IN HIS UNDERWEAR! PHIL IN HIS UNDERWEAR!! God I love him!!

I would die during this challenge. It is one thing for me to strip down and jump in a pool when there are no cameras- it is another to run down the street. Especially with my luck since I probably would be wearing ugly practical travel underwear.

HAHA!! They are going to the mat in their underwear!? Haha!

I think that Margie and Luke will go far.

Ok Victor is making me like him at the mat- I am very hot and cold with them

Oh my god she has to run in her thong- that would truly suck!!

She had to run in her thong and she might be eliminated- ok no she was saved.

No comments: