Tuesday, March 10, 2009

American Idol

I think tonight is Michael Jackson night- ew. I hate MJ- I really only ever liked Man in the Mirror! Most of his hits I didn't listen to- I always prefered the Weird Al versions!

Paula-feathers? Really!? Yuck!

Lil Rounds- she is definitely a good singer. I can't imagine listening to any of her music but she is definitely talented

Love Kara's blouse!

Scott MacIntyre- I have never heard this song. He is definitely talented but I'm not sure if he's great enough to win...I need to hear more from him because I can't remember him. I really didn't like his falsetto

Danny- my god I have never heard any of these songs- what the hell is this? I do like this guy- he is definitely one of my favorites. He is such a dynamic performer- I think he'll go far

Michael- ok I really like this guy. I hope he does well! It just hit me- this guy really looks like Nick Carter. Ok I liked it but I don't know if I loved it

Jasmine- She is good but I'm not sure how far she will go but she is a talented girl

Kris Allen- ok I do like this version of this song- it is somewhat Justin Timberlakeish.

Alison- I have no memory of this girl. Ok she's a rock chick- she doesn't really do much for me- I don't think she'll be around long. She's only 16? Ok that makes it a bit more impressive- she has a very soulful voice for her age

Anoop- so far this guy has been overrrated to me...maybe he will impress me this time. That was good- I prefer eat it but he was good

Jorge- ok I cannot handle the eyebrows! Ok he's way too good times with the sway- not my thing. I feel bad for the guy being ripped apart since he seems like a nice guy but it was pretty bad

Megan- rockin robin is a Michael Jackson song!? This is such a weird song choice- it is almost surreal. I agree with Simon- it was a stupid song choice

Adam Lambert- I really want him to do well! I mean he was in Wicked- I hope he kicks ass! Actually this is another Michael Jackson that I actually like. He has the same haircut as my mom- hehe! He is another good performer- I really like him! I hope he does Freddie Mercury this season! Ok I heart him!

Matt Giraud- this is definitely not my thing. He is good but after Adam I'm underwhelmed

Alexis- ok I love her outfit. This was a very good song choice for her.

Going home- Jorge and Matt

No comments: