Sunday, March 22, 2009

American Idol

Michael- I don't think this was a good song. He really didn't sing- he was busy just trying to keep up with the lyrics. And I think he was really trying to perform and run around across the stage- I definitely see why he was in the bottom two

Allison- I don't get the hype around her. Yes she's throaty and rocky but I don't see how she is that great.

Kris- too slow, too boring...next

Lil- She really does nothing for me. She's ok but that bored me to tears

Adam- I was bracing myself for this because people told me it was bad. But let me tell you- that was AWESOME!! Probably one of the best versions that I've ever heard of this song. Obviously that could be because I despise country music and never quite understood all of the Johnny Cash hype. But that was very Tea Party- I really liked it. He is just so different and sings so well

Scott- he is talented. But he bores me to tears...next

Alexis- I know she went home because of this so I'm curious because I heart Dolly Parton. I don't like the last time she sings Jolene of the 4- she is not desperate enough. Well I don't think that was horrid- so far I liked her better than most of the others- of course Adam excluded

Danny Goki- Jesus take the wheel?! Seriously- are you kidding me with this shit?!?! I liked him and he has to start singing about Jesus?! He may go off my radar after this. Put your collar down!! I hate when people put their collars up! I still really like his voice but despise the song and everything it represents

Anoop- he is still on this show? I don't mind the song but I am still not a fan of his. When he emotes he reminds me of Jessica Simpson- and that is not a good thing

Megan- I don't understand why such a pretty girl has all of those tattoos- it just ruins the glamour to me. They look like a high school mistake to me. I do like her rendition of this horrid song- but I don't think that her vocals are very strong

Matt- good singer. Doesn't do much for me- next

No comments: