Tuesday, March 31, 2009

American Idol

Anoop- I'm not usually a fan of his but mainly because I don't enjoy R&B. Oh god put your collar down- I hate a high collar. Oh god the cocky thing does not become him...he doesn't pull it off well.

Megan- her voice just isn't my thing- it is a bit too vibrato and weird to me. I hate her outfit too- she can wear anything and this is what they put her in- yuck

Danny- I love his tone but he is going a bit off key with this song when he starts the chorus. It is going a bit too high for him and then he starts screaming- I mean love him but don't feel he always needs to resort to screaming

Alison- I thought they were supposed to sing current songs....I mean No Doubt is a good choice for her but not necessarily current. I don't know the point of the guitar since she plays about as well as I do- and anyone who knows me knows that I can play Black by Pearl Jam and Today by Smashing Pumpkins- that's it. She is going off key- ok I didn't really like that

Scott- this song is not current and not relevant. And his hair has been styled in a mullet of sorts. Not my thing

Matt- ok I don't know how I feel about singing The Fray since I love them and don't really like him. He started way too early- Ryan Seacrest was still talking. Oh god the keyboard with screaming girls around him- is he Jordan Knight?! He doesn't sound great- and he is making John Mayer faces...ew

Lil- That is NOT a flattering dress on her! The material is very thin and there is not enough spanx and there is bunching. Oh god this song is awful- she is completely flat and the song is too big for her. She is now just screaming and is completely off key- horrid. Time to go home

Adam- I heart him. I want him to dance around and be fun. Ok I don't love the slicked back hair- I like it all flat ironed and down. Oh god he's talented- none of these other people hold a cancle to him- even Simon has a grin watching him. The boy has rhythm- again, I want him to be my best friend. Any boy that shimmies on national tv has my heart.

Kris- in general I can't stand this song. And I can't handle the pubestache- someone give this boy a razor stat. Ok he's doing a good job with it- he is singing it well

No comments: