Wednesday, March 4, 2009

America's Next Top Model

I didn't realize this was starting tonight! I'm so excited- god I love this show!!

Ok so it will be in Vegas this year- I hope they pose with some tigers!!

Oh god Tyra as "the Goddess of Fear" with a horrid accent- this is just good shit

I can't handle London's eyebrows- I hate thick eyebrows!!

Angelea- those nails are frightening. Why on earth do people think those are ok!?

Ok I like the burn girl- good for her!!!

Ok Monique has some issues- this girl has serious issues.

Alison is incredibly socially awkward

I officially hate London. First the eyebrows then the thank you Jesus crap- not a fan

I love the black and white decor of the house- it is really pretty

Sondra is a cow= the girl has issues...she is horrid...and the hair is god awful

Oh god are we going to have to have a little narration about the fabulousness that is Tyra before each judging?!?! This woman is just too much!

Nigel I have missed you- you are such a sexy beast

I hope it's Sondra that goes home- she's awful. Oh god she's staying...it isn't surprising though about Isabella going home- she was awkward

No comments: