Friday, March 20, 2009

Battlestar Galactica Series Finale

I cannot believe Battlestar Galactica is ending- it is such an amazing show. By far one of the best on tv. It shocks me that so few people watch it- people just don't know quality. I mean we all know my love of bad television but I can appreciate when something is good. This is a show for those who like to be challenged by thought provoking material....and that's all I am going to say about that. If you haven't seen it go rent the DVD- it is worth it. It is a show though that you should see from the beginning since there is a mythology to it

First- Colonol Tigh is from Kirkland Lake!! How cool is that!!

Next- I think that Starbuck will turn out to be the 13th cylon.

I am watching the retrospective right now. Lee Adama is already a sexy beast- when he speaks in a British accent it just puts the sexayness over the top!! I heart him

I had no idea that Tom Zerick was the original Apollo- that is extremely cool

I can't believe the Battlestar Galactica studies is right in Vancouver- I might have seen it when I flew over Vancouver and I had no idea!!! I would have loved to have seen it!!

I didn't know that Hot Dog was Adama's son in real life- interesting

Ok I just finished the preview show and I am so emotional- god I love this show! I can't believe it's ending!

I wonder why they keep showing all the characters before the blast...it's interesting that it's all now instead of throughout.

Oh the beginning of Starbuck and Lee- god I hope they end up together!! Their boxing episode is still in my opinion one of the sexiest shows ever on tv.

Wait a minute- one of the big things that they highlighted at the beginning was this has all happened before and will happen again. All the scenes we see- is that supposed to be the future? Is that showing that it will happen again? Are they all cylons?

I think that Laura will have to die in this episode- I mean the terminal cancer has to mean something

I loved that goodbye to Coddle- so nice

Interesting that he put Gaeta's boyfriend in charge...

A new president and admiral- so weird...

I love that they are going into a huge battle right now and am completely intrigued yet I don't really care that they are going after Hera- never really cared about her storyline.

Well the cylon shit definitely looks ominous! My god the battlestar is just getting it's ass whopped!!

That battle scene looks amazing- I can't believe that it is a tv show- it looks like a movie!

To see them fighting alongside centurions against the cylons

I wonder if Starbuck will have a Luke Skywalker in the cave moment and if she will fight herself

I wonder who Laura will have to write an X on- it will be a big person. I am guessing it will be Adama

I am not guessing the significance of the opera house yet- I guess it just predicted the future...but why? My god the final 5 are at the top- but I still don't get it! It was just showing that stuff happens again

Seriously? This is then- they give them resurrection and it's over? I feel like there should be more...like this isn't the end...it seems too good to be true. Baltar gives a speech about god and it ends?

So all that was just to show that it has all happened before. I feel I need more...I need to know what the hell Starbuck is- I still don't get that

Ok I'm glad that just happened with the Chief- that made it more exciting!

There must be some way out of here? Those are the coordinates out? Seriously? Ok that is a cool way to tie that in. But what about her being dead?

I just thought- they never went back for Helo- I guess we are to assume he died.

So is this the real earth? Were they at the wrong one before? Oh is this like scientologists?!!? These are the aliens that come to populate the earth!? And they should be safe from cylons since they no longer have resurrection. Well in they end they did find a home- very fitting

This is getting a bit too religious for my liking. The entire fleet is going into the sun?!? That is so forboding! I can't believe they are ending with zero technology- who's that for scifi?

So how does Starbuck end the human race? I still don't get it...I guess it was just that it had all happened before- and that explains how she found her body...

Adama as the last person on Galactica is very fitting.

Gaelan is going to populate Scotland- cool!

Why are the Adama's saying goodbye? I'm crying and I don't understand what is happening. Why isn't he coming back? Is he going to kill himself with the president?

What the hell- where is starbuck going now?!!?! Why isn't she living happily ever after with Lee? They hooked up while she was with his brother? They were always meant to be!! And now they won't be?! What the hell! If he turns around and she's not there- WHAT?!?!!? Really!? I can't believe they won't end up together! So was she an angel? Ok I'm crying again

How was Hera the key? Was it just that she was the reason for the last battle?

Ok so he drives her around- but why isn't he going back? And she died! Go back to Lee Adama! You don't need to be alone! And I'm crying again....

Ok they went back and got Helo. I know on the preshow they said that people's favorite storyline was theirs- yeah that's not me. I'm not terribly attached to them.

And Gaius goes back to becoming a farmer.

I don't like that they all ended up alone- I mean Adama should be with Lee and Tigh- I am sad they aren't together.

And now Hera is the original...Oh it's Ron Moore holding the Magazine. Oh and it is happening again...and it all comes back to today...with new robots.

I"m not sure how I feel about that- I guess since it is Battlestar Galactica there wouldn't be a happy ending. I'm just sad that my couples didn't end up happy- at least the ones I like

Seamus O'Regan is a battlestar fan?!?! My god I love him!?!? Is he single? Is he straight? If yes- give him my number!! Call me

They just said that this was named the best series on TV by Time, Newsweek and Rolling Stone. Again people- go rent the DVDs!!

Oh I can't wait to watch Caprica!! I'm so glad this world isn't leaving us!

No comments: