Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Dancing With The Stars

Oh god I'm excited for this show! It is such a guilty pleasure!

As much as Samantha Harris is annoying and rather pointless I'm jealous- I wish I could wear evening wear to my job!

Yay Lil Kim is first- she is so my pick! I think she is totally going to be bringing skanky back- she will be competing with Edyta and Holly Madison to see who can wear the least amount of clothing!! HAHA black barbie- she is probably just as plastic as Barbie at this point. There is no way her ass is real- I'm pretty sure those are butt implants to meet her breast implants. I also love that she is freely discussing her time in prison- way to win over the minivan majority. Appropriate song- nasty. What is their first dance? I don't think her belly button is in the center anymore- another example of plastic surgery gone wrong

Belinda Carlisle!!! I still can do my baton routine for Heaven on Earth!! Belinda is a bit waxy now- she is a bit too Priscilla Presley for my liking. She is a bit stiff but I'm sure she's nervous

Lawrence Taylor- Oh god Edyta- she probably can't wait to get naked again. He actually has quite a bit of rhythm for a first timer- he isn't terribly stiff.

Steve-O- of course they paired him up with Lacey. He is going to annoy me- I am not a fan of his style of humor- people injuring themselves is just not funny to me. When he is dancing the little twirls with the arms out are a bit much for me

Gilles- to be known from this guy as naked guy. That is all I can think of- the naked guy from the Sex and the City movie. He is good- I wish he'd do up his shirt but oh well. I could also do without the necklace.

Chuck Wicks- Ok he's hot. But the cheesy stuff has to stop or I'll hate him. I think he's stiff and probably doesn't have much of a fan base- I've never heard of him but that doesn't really mean anything since I don't know country music. I think they are going to have to rely on her fanbase

Does Nancy O'Dell ever change her hair/!? She's had that hair for like 20 years!

It's not exactly a shock that it is Holly that is replacing her- that was leaked right away. I have to admit I love Holly's hair- I wish I could pull it off. She isn't very elegant- she is slightly gangly and awkward. I am getting Shannon Elizabeth vibes from her. Oh at the end she is trying to count and got flustered. I don't know if she deserved 6s- I thought the football guy was better

Is Melissa really a star? I think she will get votes for sure- people will not want her to get upset again so soon

Ty Murray- oh the poor guy looks like a deer in the headlights. He's trying but he is just not in his element- he will be the first one going home. He is even more stiff than I am- and that is saying a lot!

Shawn Johnson- Ok this kid has to lay off the tanning- her skin is not going to be happy in 10 years! She is a good dancer and has good extension but of course I would expect that in a gymnast. I have to say she is much more curvaceous than the average gymnast- she is not built like an 8 year old boy

Steve Wozniak is becoming such a reality tv whore. I mean first the Kathy Griffin show and now this. HAHA! Love the shorts with the black socks...rrrrrrrrr sexy! Holy eccentric batman! Well at least he is having fun- he's awkward but fun. I don't know if he has the fan base for this- I think it will be him or Ty Murray going home.

David Alan Grier- haha! Sexual favors- ok that is funny. He was ok- nothing remarkable but not bad

Yuck Denise Richards- she is so nasty! I hate her eyebrows. But god Max is such a sexy beast! Even when he has visible panty lines he is a sexy sexy beast! And she's already neurotic! Max does need a hair cut- he's a bit scruffy. She actually isn't bad- and she can do the splits. Must be all the practice she got spreading her legs as a Heidi Fleiss girl...allegedly...Of course she is a fan of max- I am guessing there will be a catfight between her and Karina anyday

Melissa- they didn't even have a video for the girl. She actually isn't bad. This girl has totally taken ballet- she can extend and point- I mean it's slow but not horrid. Did they put a glitter tramp stamp on her lower back!? Oh Tom Bergeron's commentary about her has been pretty funny

No comments: