Monday, March 16, 2009

Dancing With The Stars

So now Steve-O is gone too? They are dropping like flies!

Holly- she is still awkward and quite eager. She kind of looks like what I would look like if I were on there- just stiff and weird. But she's not horrid- she's trying. It just looks like there is a lot of running! Is that lift at the end allowed?

David Alan Grier- I think he is actually good at this for having never done it. He's another one who's trying. The music reminds me of Cuba- I want to go back!

Denise- well I am still jealous that she gets to be around my Max. I've said it once and I'll say it again- he is a sexy beast! A sexy beast who can't seem to do up his shirt! She has to stop counting outloud. I understand the short pance are part of the costume- but they are disturbing me. Actually the dance was good- of course all the credit goes to the sexy beast.

Belinda- hopefully her face relaxes during the show!! She seems much more relaxed this week. But the resemblance to Priscilla Presley is still freaking me out. I feel like she is slowing down a bit too much near the end and seems to need her partner for all the cues.

Ty- the poor guy is just so useless with dancing. Ok he is doing much better this time! VAST improvement!! He is smiling and less stiff and he is moving around the ballroom. Ok that was like a different dancer!! I think he can get the country vote and stay in this

Shawn- I wonder if he is still with the Cheetah Girl...because this girl is also short and round and totally his type! She is definitely more stiff than him but his hips are just flying! I wish he'd wear a shirt but they just don't seem to like to do that. They are definitely throwing in some gymnastic moves.

Steve- well he is definitely trying! Actually I don't think he's doing so badly- he is incredibly enthusiastic. Spastic yes but enthusiastic. Oh and there's Kathy Griffin- I so want her to be my best friend. Am I the only one who feels awkward watching him?

Chuck- what the hell is she wearing?!?!!? Thos pants are incredibly disturbing!! I think she may lose her pants- that could be awkward!

Lawrence- he is just another one of those big guys dancing- a bit slow but again he's trying

Steve-O- what exactly did he do to injure himself? Did I miss something? was it his back or something else. There really isn't much salsa to this dance. He is much too stiff for latin. And he's walking through it. Oh ok he landed on his back- I get it.

Lil Kim- I read today that she owes almost a million dollars in back taxes- I guess she hopes this show makes her rich. Her face is so terrifying! But she is a good dancer- she's still my pick! Maybe because I used to love to dance to how many licks...

Melissa- I also think that she is really good- I think she has a chance to keep going. Ok she is far superior to the other dancers- you can tell she has performed in front of large crowds doing this kind of thing.

Gilles- I"m not enjoying his hair. Really- so far I most like this guy when he is in a shower or towelling his hair. I mean we did get to see him shirtless with his shoulder..oh and we got a bit of a tease strip there...

No comments: