Monday, March 30, 2009

Dancing With The Stars

I can tell this week won't be my thing...I HATE this kind of music. I never got the swing craze because I hated the music so much!!

David- he is very enthusiastic and definitely wants to win. Wow he did a cartwheel- I'm jealous of anyone who can do that. It was a silly cute routine but I think she did more

Lil Kim- of course it's hard to show emotion on your face- it's all plastic now! It was good- they were nice and dramatic

Chuck- ok this routine is pretty cute. I think they have to rely on her fanbase for votes since I don't know who the hell he is but it's cute...except for his lame lift/jump at the end

Lawrence- he's ok but he seems to let her do most of the work. It really is her doing most of the footwork. I mean he is lifting her but for the most part he is just still and not doing any movements.

Ty- he is just SOOO much better than he was when this started- he still seems a bit awkward but he is definitely trying. And he is kickin up a storm- and their lifts are good

Steve- I don't think there is any getting rid of him. I mean he's awful and can't really do worse with the judges but he has charisma and I'm sure has a lot of support from vote for the worst. Actually this dance isn't horrid for him- he's not as spastic and jerky as he is during the fast ones. And he is most definitely trying. Well his scores are better than last week

Melissa- I think she could win this if she gets the fanbase- wouldn't that be a big FU to Molly and Jason! She is definitely a good dancer but I do feel she had an unfair advantage being a professional cheerleader- she's like the new Paula Abdul

Holly- I really don't think that she has much hope in a double elimination week. Well she is better at the stiffer dance but still looks like a deer in the headlights. She has this weird frozen look on her face and just seems to be looking at her partner for cues. And when she does steps it is all very awkward. Her nervous laugh is bothering me

Steve-O- oh yuck a clown costume...I HATE CLOWNS! She has lost a lot of weight since last season- I'm sure she didn't like all the publicity. He seems to be moving in slow motion. She is definitely doing most of the work and he just seems to tag along

Gilles- oh god he looks like Antonio Banderas- EW!! He just does nothing for me- nothing at all! I wish he was still wet and in the Sex and the City movie. I guess they were good- I didn't watch much of their performance

No comments: