Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Jon Minus Kate?


Oh god I am so worried about my Jon and Kate. If you didn't know this I am slightly obsessed with that show...which is shocking as in general I don't enjoy children. But yet I am fascinated by this show!!

A few weeks ago I read that Jon was spotted around his hometown partying and macking with women and let me tell you- I was traumatized!! I emailed Chantale and Katrina immediately because I was so upset!!

Then I saw them on Oprah and it was definitely tense and awkward. Usually Jon looks like he doesn't give a crap- this time he just looked nervous and tense. He looked worried that he would be asked something private and Kate just seemed angry. And they never once looked at each other.

Now I just saw a commercial for next weeks show and it looks like they are talking about how they are in a bad place and Jon specifically said he was having problems. Are they divorcing?!!? After moving into the HUGE house?!? I mean their whole source of income comes from being a family- this could get ugly!!

1 comment:

Dr. Eavyl said...

I don't think they will divorce, since their history on the Gosselin website seems to indicate that the super-churchy family-first kind of thing brought them together. Am definitely not surprised to hear they're having problems...Jon and Kate both seem overwhelmed ALL the time (and for good reason!) and that has to put a hard-core strain on a marriage. They're probably just being encouraged to be more "real" about their couple issues now that the show is older.