Monday, March 16, 2009

Linz- Current #1 Friend

So I go to laineygossip.com today (like always) and start to skim the shout-outs when my eyes are drawn to this:

To Shauna from Linz for sticking with your blog – she doesn’t love the reality tv, as you know, but that doesn’t mean she’s not your biggest fan!

I LOVE SHOUT-OUTS!!! This is my 3rd one and let me tell you- it does NOT get old!!! I have been neglecting this poor little blog since most of my spare time is taken up by stamping and building my business but let me tell you this was a wake up call! I will definitely try to post more on here!!

First thought- Twilight is overrated and retarded. Discuss.

2 comments:

Dr. Eavyl said...

Heehee thanks Shauna. I can't comment on the Twilight thing though since I refuse to be sucked in. It all seems so low-budget Buffy to me. Saw the girl Twilighter in another movie though and she was good (Kristen Stewart in "What Just Happened?")

Shauna said...

It really is Linz- don't waste your time! If you want to read about teen vampires read a Buffy book or even better read The Last Vampire series by Christopher Pike. The whole Twilight we are virgins/we only kiss/we don't suck blood is so goddamn lame I can't handle it! And the pro-life/homophobic undertones run rampant!!