Wednesday, April 1, 2009

American Idol Results

Oh god I am so scared that Adam is in the bottom group since he is with those two girls! I thought for sure Megan and Lil would be the bottom two.

Side note- I don't particularly like his music but I really like Scott. He just seems so happy and pleased to be there

Ok Megan officially is dead to me- what the hell is up with the weird bird thing. That was AWFUL!!! I hate people who embarass me while I watch them and make me feel awkward

Lil is safe!?!? Oh god my Adam is going to be in the bottom- America usually has no taste...Oh thank god maybe they do have taste- he's ok

Hopefully it is Anoop in the bottom since Scott just seems so nice and I don't want to see him crushed

Ok I think Alison is the most talented- the other two can go

Megan is retardedly obnoxious- she reminds me of someone I went to high school with who was super pretty but acted all weird.

I don't blame Simon for saying no when she said she didn't care. Well this song is weird- it was time to go.

No comments: