Tuesday, April 7, 2009

American Idol

Danny- I can't believe the oldest contestant is still 2 years younger than me! This might just be the worst version of Stand By Me that I've ever heard- and I am including my rousing version "Sit by Me" that I did in Grade 4. This is so lounge lizard- not my thing

Kris- this guy is way too good times for me. Even the girls surrounding him are falling asleep and are not excited by his cheese. Next. And the pube stache is just repulsive

Lil- oh god yet another lounge singer performance. I can't stand this girl- she just screams her way through all her songs and she goes flat

Anoop- oh god True Colours...I love this song! He sounds sleepy. Ok when he gets to the chorus he isn't horrid- a bit too much R&B thrown in for my liking but this could be much worse. Oh god now it has gone uptempo and R&B- urg

Scott- I don't know this song. Oh god it is super ass cheesy- not my thing!! But yet again he is still a nice guy

Alison- ok she sounds very good doing this song. Ok I don't love the chorus as much as the verse.

Matt- oh god this guy is still here. Oh god there's a hat! Ok I have to fastforward through this- it is not good for my sanity

Adam- oh Adam I heart you. OMG I missed it- I pushed the wrong button on my PVR and skipped over it- DAMMIT! Ok I'll have to Youtube it but even without seeing it I know he was the best

UPDATE- I just watched Adam on Youtube- I heart him. Just give him the title- no one else even comes close

1 comment:

hickjulz said...

i think "Sit by Me" was more grade 2, was it not?! i also thought of it and sang it over top of him.
and YES, Adam was THE BEST!