Wednesday, April 1, 2009

America's Next Top Model

Celia you are such a cow- and this will come back to bite you in your ass

Oh god here goes Sandra causing shit.

HAHA! Ok Alison I actually may like you know- it's a bit too chicken soup for the teenage soul- HAHA!!

I still think that Natalie looks like a tranny

The cover of Hamptoms magazine- wow that is prestigious...hehe! Well she is super skinny and pretty.

God I HATE London's eyebrows- why on earth weren't they waxed?!

They really aren't doing well with this challenge

Is it just me or does Celia look a bit like Ralph Fiennes as Voldemort? It's something about the eyes

My god Aminah looks just like Danielle from a few seasons ago

I think that Celia is going on a bit too much- I doubt it will be her

Oh god rules for releasing your inner fierceness?!?! Who the hell let her be a producer so she could say this shit?!

I think that Sandra and Allison will be in the bottom two and Sondra will go home

Well Celia that did come back to bite you in the ass but you survived...and ding dong the witch is dead! ! there goes Sondra- I can't believe they are even hugging her. She was ugly and the hair colour is nasty

No comments: