Sunday, April 12, 2009

America's Next Top Model

Oh Clay- what happened to your record career? I mean he seems to have lost a bit of weight- maybe he's ready for a comeback

Oh Thalia that is super aweful acting- almost embarrassingly bad!

I've said it once and I'll say it again- I can't handle London's eyebrows!

Oh god they are STILL calling her McKey!?!? She's not allowed to use Britney yet? Ok she is still super stiff and not very good at saying her cover girl lines. Her hair looks much better now that it is growing out though

Thalia is awful because she has no confidence and is awkward yet Natalie is awkward because she has so much confidence. I definitely think the two of them will be in the bottom two

I think Celia's hair in the commercial really aged her

Natalie has dead eyes- she just looks permanently dead eyed- there is no expression there

Well it was time for Thalia to go home- she wasn't getting any better

No comments: