Thursday, April 16, 2009

America's Next Top Model

God they are even criticizing Aminah about her speech and dialect- she truly is the new Danielle

Ok it's official- London is batshit fecking crazy. She street preaches and believes that the holy spirit takes over and Jesus speaks through her? I thought I hated her solely because of her brows but this is much worse

They really are showing much of Felicia (I refuse to type Fo). I think she's totally flying under the radar

Urban Chic is a dumbass headband?! Again- I hate London

Celia does look old in this seventeen magazine shoot- she definitely didn't look like a teen

They are really focusing on Allison- she could be going home

London doesn't really look that huge- I mean she's definitely gained weight in her legs but her stomach isn't horrid....it's not like Tyra was ever smaller than this

The problem with Allison is she never knows what to do with her mouth- it just always looks awkward

It needs to be said- Nighel Barker you are just a sexy, sexy beast

Could it be a Brazil nut?! Wow what a reveal! When the hell are they going to actually go back to a fashion capitol?!

Well I think Aminah and London will be in the bottom two and Aminah will go home

I don't get the Teyona hype- I don't like her look at all

I think Felicia is going to win the whole thing

I don't get what they see in London- I don't think she is pretty at all...well I will no longer be tortured by her she's off

No comments: