Wednesday, April 29, 2009

America's Next Top Model

They are really profiling Felicia and Celia- I think they will be in the bottom two

Celia you should be running into the building- she is just sauntering...no wonder she was late.

Of course they are travelling by helicopter- I heard that is one of the main modes of conversation for the rich in Brazil now due to kidnapping fears. My god that city is HUGE!

Teyona is the winner?! I don't get it- I don't like her look at all

Alison actually looks really good in this shot- the huge amount of black eye makeup reduces her eyes. Celia is super super stiff in this shoot- usually she used to know how to pose. What on earth is she doing. Even I know more bathing suit poses than her!

I think Celia is out of here.

I'm glad Felicia is gone- I can't handle anyone who calls herself Fo. And she should grow out her hair- I don't like it at all

No comments: