Monday, April 13, 2009

Dancing With The Stars

Ty- oh god they just had to break out the American flag didn't they?! That wasn't great- he is stiff but it wasn't as bad as it could be

Shaun- oh they are SOOO getting it on! I mean she is totally his type- short and boxy like that Cheetah girl. I've never really liked this dance- it always so slow and I can't tell if they are doing it well or not

Lawrence- again, he's still here? It's time to go home. Ok he is moving a bit more during this dance and is doing some footwork.

Melissa- Or course she is doing this dance well- the girl has great extension and can break out cheerleader tricks. Is that a weird rhinestone tramp stamp on her back? Again- that isn't my favorite dance but it appears she did it well

Lil Kim- oh the jailhouse rock! hehe! She is just so funny- even her stomach doesn't look real. She looks a bit confused during this dance though and is definitely looking at him for cues

Steve-O- this girl definitely has lost a ton of weight since last season- I think she took Maxim's comments to heart when he soke of how big the girls were on the show. Now she can go out in her pyjamas and dance. Well he is not the best dancer but he seems to be trying- he is extending

Side note- god I miss Maxim

Gilles- Again- I HATE cheryl burke's hair! I wonder if Dlisted is completely controlling my thoughts because I think I may hate her too. Ok this guy is just naturally talented as a dancer. His moves are just so sharp and crips- it's impressive- rarely does a man have so many solos. I love seeing Bruno in the background keeping time- he's a little gay metrinome!

Chuck- oh god we have to see where they had their first date and first kiss??! What the hell does this have to do with dancing?!!? Oh god now they are dancing on a pier!?!?! Are you kidding me with this shit?! Well her feet came off the floor when he was dragging her- they will probably be punished. Ok I feel dirty watching this- it's like watching them in their boudoir. I guess it's better though than watching her dance dirty with her brother

I think that Steve-O and Lawrence will be in the bottom two

No comments: