Monday, April 20, 2009

Dancing With The Stars

Melissa- this is a good dance for her because it is very stiff and precise- good for someone with a ballet background. I find though that it is going a bit slow and there is really not a lot of movement around the floor- they just really stuck in one place. And was a lift like that allowed? Ok I guess it was allowed

Lawrence- Well he must have picked her outfit since she is almost completely covered. This is a good dance for him because it is nice and slow and he can just walk around

Lil Kim- oh god with her makeup she is looking very Michael Jacksonish...it's actually frightning. As always they were good but that dance does nothing for me. I have noticed though that all women who do the rumba seem to wear this outfit

Chuck- He is getting much better every week. I don't understand the Hef outfit but he is better than in the past. He still looks like an awkward white guy dancing though- he doesn't really have natural rhythm

Ty- that was a much better dance this week for him- he can do the slow stuff. It helps his awkwardness having a dance that is so stiff

Shawn- I am just not dazzled by her. I mean she's good but I find her still a bit stiff

Gilles- he picked that dress with that horrid fabric?! Ok that is a nice waltz though- at least there is some speed to it- everyone else was very slow. He is by far the most natural dancer in the competition.

In the bottom- Lawrence and Ty. Lawrence will go home

No comments: