Sunday, May 10, 2009

Amazing Race

I really want Tammy and Victor to win- they are by far my favorite of the remaining teams

Oh god that pig challenge would be super hard- that is bloody heavy

I don't know why the other teams aren't putting it on their shoulders like Margie and Luke- they can see that they are successful with it

No Jamie you are not stronger than Tammy- you suck. As a person in every way

Oh a swimming challenge isn't great for Tammy- it will take her a while to swim to the jet ski

I think that Tammy and Victor will have an advantage at this surfboard challenge- they are attorneys after all

Actually Luke seems to be doing well on the task- it's good that he prepared for this.

I love that Jamie and Cara got a cab driver- karma is a bitch

Is it wrong that I am happy that Luke is messing up- I really want Tammy and Victor to catch up. Luke is going to get really frustrated and won't be able to do it

Well of course you haven't seen one of them- they are trying to confuse you you tard.

I knew that Victor would be able to finish that quickly- I hope that their taxi doesn't mess them up

Well it is nice for her to have shown him what he messed up

They are all giving up even though the taxi could still mess someone up

They are really setting it up for Tammy and Victor to win- and they do! Well deserved

No comments: