Wednesday, May 20, 2009

American Idol Results

If Adam doesn't win this it just shows that people have no taste or concept of what an American Idol is.

Ok why the hell are they wearing white?!?! I hate men in white. Oh it's for a painful musical number...and oh is this painful!

Why did Lil get a duet with Queen Latifah?! She really wasn't that great

Jason Mraz- really? Isn't this a bit hoaky?

Fergie isn't paying any attention to those girls. I don't blame her- Megan is so goddamn annoying. THe voice, the godawful sleeve, everything. I may not be the biggest Fergie fan but the girl can perform and sing. She is quite good.

I did like Kris' song with Keith Allen- it really did suit him.

Ok I am not enjoying this duet with Alison and Cyndi Lauper...Alison should not be allowed to sing this song. Her voice is way too harsh and not pretty enough. Cyndi Lauper should just be alone- she rocks

Oh suit Jesus- is Lionel Richie going to come out and sing with Danny Gokey!?!? If yes this proves what I've said from the beginning- corny cheesy ass singer! Ok what the hell goddamn song is this?!?! And what's with the mom jeans on him?!? With the tucked in shirt?!?!?! This guy is a loser...oh my god a medley!??!!? Seriously!?!? What did I do to deserve this...oh yeah- I'm watching this live and

Look at that jacket on Adam!! He is like a young little Ziggy Stardust! I swear to god I would pass out if David Bowie walked out. Oh he's going to sing with Kiss- Ok this is going to be interesting. Ok this is pretty cool- other than the flashes to Gene Simmons and his tongue. Truly I don't need that. Ok that was pretty cool- really Kris just doesn't compare.

Oh god Carlos Santana- I can't stand this guy. Too much guitar

STEVE MARTIN!!! One day I am going to pick out a thermos for you, not an ordinary thermos for you. I LOVE YOU STEVE MARTIN- but seriously, what the hell are you doing here. Is he going to sing too?

Is Rod Stewart drunk? He is kind of stumbling around...

YAY Adam is doing Queen! Ok he's doing it with Kris- but I'll take it. HOLY SHIT IT"S QUEEN!! This is just ridiculous! A bit too much smoke. If I were Brian May I would be trying to recruit Adam as soon as they get backstage.

WHAT THE HELL!?!?!?!?!?!? Kris Allen just won!?!???!?! WHAT THE HELL!?!? Are these people on crack?!?!?! That guy is going to be in the gutter next year. He doesn't even think that he should have won! America- you suck. The Christian average guy over the gay superstar?!?

Again Brian May- go scoop up Adam right now. I will go to your concert.

1 comment:

Sheila said...

I gave up on the American voting public when George Bush was re-elected in 2004.