Tuesday, May 5, 2009

American Idol

I keep hearing that Kara is leaving the show- I actually like her. She is MUCH better than Paula- she actually knows what she is talking about.

OMG Adam looks so glam god- I LOVE HIM!

Oh Slash I heart you!!! God I wish GNR would do a proper reunion- I would murder to see them

I love that this is Adam's favorite week- it makes me love him more that he appreciates the rock. Ok this is amazing! He was made to do Zeppelin...and Queen! I want to hear him do more Queen! No one can touch this guy- he is spectacular- the boy can perform. And OMG he should do some GNR- he is one of the few that could do it

Alison- well obviously she is doing Joplin. But I would have liked to hear her sing Piece of my Heart. But she is doing a good job- I have a version of this by Joss Stone and she is doing much better.

Danny and Kris- I have to admit at the beginning I was a huge Danny fan but he is slippping for me- he just screams a lot. All of his songs sound the same. But I am liking Kris more and more every week. I thought he was the breakout in this song

Kris- oh this is a dangerous song to pick. I mean it's classic and needs to be perfect....He actually did a good choice. That was a good choice for him as he needed something a bit more mellow

Danny- oh god this opening is painful- he is completely off key. It is completely off key- he really only gets great when he can scream- he can't really do the calm bits.

Alison and Adam- ok this is interesting. She should be commended for being brave enough to go toe to toe with adam.

No comments: