Tuesday, May 12, 2009

American Idol

Danny- he really is screaming his way through the song. He never just sings- it is all just loud and a bit much for me. Oh god the sing off with the saxophone is awkward and painful

Kris- you are in the final 3. You can't shave the pubestash?! I do like this song. He needs to make it bigger- he is making it a bit too goodtimes.
Not big enough...that won't be able to stand up with whatever my Adam is about to unleash on us

Adam- this song makes me think of Julie- she must be loving this! I love how quiet he is right now- his range is amazing! Oh god I don't really like this gospel part- not my thing....I like his quiet parts

Danny- ew. I HATE THIS SONG!! And to be sung in such a hoaky Goaky way is too much. He is not good unless he screams- he has no middle. He is whispering or screaming- he can't just sing

Kris- ok this song is starting out much better than his last song. I think I would prefer it acappella- I don't like the cheesy ass strumming. But this song is much much better. He should be in the finale with Adam

Adam- I need him to teach me how to apply my eyemakeup- he looks fierce!! I keep thinking Alicia Silverstone is going to run out on stage to revive her career. Ok we don't need the backup singer- shut her up! We just need him- he's amazing!! THere has never ever been anyone this good. I mean he is Axl/Freddie Mercury good....and that takes a LOT for me to say!


GO ADAM!!

No comments: