Monday, May 18, 2009

The Bachelorette

Ok Jillian time to make Canada proud- please don't turn into a vapid bitch! Or a skank. And pick a better guy than that douche- I never liked him.

I look good, I smell good, I make love good...charming...

Oh god the greasy model with the cheesy beard- can't handle that

Oh I don't like Jillian's makeup tonight- it is aging her...and the old lady clip-on earrings are a bit much

I love that the latin music started when Juan came out

So far these guys have been very good looking- a lot of long and lean boys

Ok except this short stocky Scott guy. I've been married 5 people- great grammar

Ok I like that one guy called her a sassy little minx- I love that title!

Ok the foot guy is super freaky...really really freaky

Well she gave it to the guy who froze- interesting...

No comments: