Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Canada's Next Top Model

They found a top model in Rebecca? Really? I haven't seen her do anything!
Tara- seriously a girl from Quebec speaks like that?! Really!? Someone has to work on her vocabulary

Nigel! Nigel you sexy beast! God I love you!!

Oh god I think that is a black rat snake that Tara is modelling with- the snake that haunts my dreams that I was always scared to run into in Kingston

Oh that poor little bobcat- poor baby with the missing eye.

Alex is a bit odd looking and the pain thing is a bit sketchy.

Where is Andrea from Cycle 1 in the condo? They are treating her like Adrianne from the American show- they don't seem to love cycle 1 winners

They took them to PEI?!

Linsay looks like she is 40 years old

Why the hell oar the calling her lynn-say...it is the weirdest pronunciation I've ever seen.

Well it wasn't shocking that Tiffany is going home- they set her up that way

No comments: