Saturday, May 30, 2009

Pushing Daisies

I am watching one of the last episodes of the show that they are just playing off...why oh why is good taste dead?! Why oh why is this show dead!? It is sooooo good!! By far the best written and most visually appealing show of the year

I heart Olive Snook and Digby...long live Pimento Digby!

And she's singing!! Hello....let me tell you. It takes a lot for someone to make me enjoy Lionel Richie.

I love the disguises- his wig and separate sideburns were awesome

I can't believe that we will never hear Audrey sing Suddenly Seymour. ABC- why are your executives such tools?? Why can't they see how absolutely amazing this show is! And it's a show that actually makes sense lost

Oh Olive is going to find love! She is going to end up with David Arquette- yay that is too cute!! She deserves happiness....Ned should realize that she is way better than Chuck- I mean Digby see it too...he is a superb judge of character!

Oh Ned's jealous!! Awesome!! Fight over Olive- I think it should be solved by a dance off

No comments: