Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Canada's Next Top Model

MAKEOVER DAY!! MY most favorite of all days!!

Linsay- Ok when they said Linda Evangelista I was like what the hell- this girl looks like a man and not LE. But let me say she does look way better with the makeover

Maryam- not a huge difference but she looks really pretty

Meaghan- I do like her hair- but it really isn't that big of a change. The bangs suit her

Nikita- BABY BANGS?!?!? WHAT THE HELL!?!?! No one has ever looked good with baby bangs- NO ONE!!! The are HORRIBLE!! This looks awful on her. She looks sooo harsh and manly- they needed to soften her

Ebony- she would not have been able to pull off a Halle Berry cut. The cut is super boring

Rebecca- She doesn't look like the same person. I hate that they didn't lightenn her eyebrows. She looks harsh

Rebecca- really a small change but she looks nice

Jill- they left the big black roots?!?! What the hell!?

Tara- there was NO change!! She looks exactly the same

In general there were very few changes all around

Nikita does look awful- I don't blame her for being upset. That is a HORRIBLE haircut

Oh H&M!! I heart that store! I have never seen it so empty!

My god the product placement on this show is just ridiculous- you never see it like this on the American one

I hate the makeup in this photoshoot- most of them look super rough.

In the picture Nikita does look good but the hair isn't good for every day life!

HAHA!! I LOVE THAT JAY HATES THE WORD FIERCE!! Hehe- stab at Tyra

I think that Jill will be going home for sure. I am shocked that Rebecca is in the bottom two- I would have thought they would have liked that she did a modern Twiggy

No comments: