Sunday, June 21, 2009

Freaky Facebook

Now I love me some facebook- it was heartbreaking that it was banned at my work this week! I liked to get to work early and get caught up. And now it's banned!

But facebook is starting to totally freak me out. On the top right corner it suggests people that you should add as a friend. I've always assumed that it will suggest people who I share many friends with- and that is common. Usually it is someone from KL who I know but who I'm not necessarily friends with. But lately it is FREAKING ME OUT!!! It keeps suggesting ex's to me- and these are people who I share one or two friends with. And they keep popping up- I mean there must be queens people that I many of my friends have on their lists but they aren't coming up. Then today a girl popped up who I tutored back in PEI who lives in Labrador- we share NO friends and I forgot she exists. How on earth does facebook know that I tutored in 2004?! Freaky!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I've been thinking the exact same thing. I woman I worked with in 2000-2002 showed up on that list and we share no friends either. It's so strange.