Monday, June 22, 2009

Jon Minus Kate- Confirmed


Well it's confirmed...they filed for legal separation today. The whole thing is just sad- they really did sell themselves to the devil. Kate has lost her family, her husband- was the money worth it>?

Don't get me wrong- they are both to blame. When the show first started it just seemed like a normal family trying to make a go of it. Of course Jody has now revealed that everything was staged from the beginning and Kate just wanted to get everything paid for. But in the past two years it has been all about staged scenarios- there is nothing remotely authentic.

At the end of last season you saw that Jon wanted to work outside the home and not do the show anymore- Kate of course wanted to keep going. They now had a multimillion dollar home and she wanted money. He agreed to stay- he bought into it too. Instead of retreating to work on their relationship they kept going...and there went the relationship

Now Jon has been seen apartment hunting in NYC- what the hell!? You should live in the same place as your children even if you aren't in the same house. And I"m concerned about those two dogs- Kate hates them. I hope they don't just get rid of them.

I actually feel bad watching this show now. I used to love it- now I feel I'm just participating in the breakdown of a family.

No comments: