Monday, July 27, 2009

The Bachelorette

Ok Jillian this is it. It's time to redeem yoursel and make up for all of your embarrassing dumbass moves during this season.

There is something about Ed that I have never warmed up to- he just seems so stiff.

I cannot believe how overly affectionate Jillian is in front of her parents- that was a lot of PDA

I think at this point she will pick Ed but I prefer Kypton

I can't believe how much she makes out with these guys but then plans on getting engaged to only one in a few days- it is all so sketchy. yes I know that's the show but it's still odd

I love how she reassures us that her and Ed still have sexual chemistry then they show the volcano erupting- that was some quality editing

I think she will pick Ed. They are really setting it up that Kypton is perfect and the best catch- therefore I think that it will be Ed.

Why is it that the girl is always supposed to move for the guy? Why is it that his life is always more important, his career the priority

I love that they flew in Neil Lane and he said he designed rings for Jillian- uh huh...

I love the ring Kypton picked- so pretty! But not my favorite. I liked the big emerald cut with a thin band. No pear shapped! Ew- heart shaped? Go with Kypton- it's a better ring

I love how they pose them all to look contemplative- haha.

I hate the dress- it cuts her wrong at the hips. They really need better stylists on this show

This is the first bachelorette that I am watching that I don't really know the end. I haven't read any spoilers- mainly due to how busy I've been. So I'm intrigued.

Yup- she picked Ed. I can't believe she didn't pick Kypton- he is the better catch

She should have stopped him before he kept going- she should have cut him off before he said he loved her

I totally think that Ed is going to dump her and say no. Last week she said you have to watch the last 7 minutes so we'll see.

I love that they had Reid pull up in a taxi right in between the guys- they couldn't have done this before this ceremony thing started?

And now Reid is here- so sending him home was harder than sending Kypton home? I thought she loved Kypton? This girl is odd. If she wants to be with Ed she should let him go and tell him to stop talking so he doesn't embarass himself- I swear she is just selfish and wants them all to love her.

I like Reid way better than Ed- she should not have let him do all that. She should have stopped him- I strongly dislike this girl

She's been waiting to tell him she loved him for a long time- they have only known each other for like a month!

No comments: