Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Big Brother

Come on Lydia you have to win the veto! And you have to form a Danielle/Jason style alliance- you need to align with someone who is the complete opposite to you and you never socialize with. Go Lydia!!

The brains/athletes alliance will never last- you can't have big alliances like that- they never last.

Oh look the preview shows that Jeff is on the outs- Lydia go to him!!

Ronnie you should not be telling people that you are a national champion of anything- it is way too early!

Well Lydia has an advantage in this veto competition since most of the rest of them are tools and can't spell. God I don't want Chima to win.

What is taking them so long to get those letters out- go faster!

Love that Jesse can't spell- tool.

Russell spelled shotgun- god I hate him

My god they all tried so hard and in the end she only needed to beat 7 letters she should have remembered they are all morons. And who picks a word with a z?

Why on earth has russell decided to start a big fight?! What the hell is wrong with him?

Oh no Lydia don't start a fight so early!

I they did replace her with Braden it could be amazing

Oh no Ronnie what the hell are you thinking- why are you telling everyone!? I thought you had an alliance?

Ronnie you are officially an idiot- you are totally overplaying! This is what happens when you are smart but have no social skills

Yay they used the veto on Lydia!!! WOOHOO!!! Thank god people were idiots and played worse than her

I don't really care which one of these two go- I have no attachment to either. I'm just glad Lydia stayed!

1 comment:

Sheila said...

I do NOT believe it!!! I stopped watching after the veto competition because I was sure Russell would want to keep things as they are - I'll have to watch the rest of the episode now!