Thursday, August 27, 2009

Big Brother

I don't even know if I want to keep watching after seeing Jeff make one of the dumbest moves in big brother history. What the hell is wrong with these people?!? If they have a solid alliance til the final four...TAKE IT!! Realize that people will say anything!

Jeff has gotten WAY too arrogant and made a completely idiotic move

Why has Jordan turned on Michelle too? I mean the girl is a raging idiot but I thought she was a nice person

Russell actually put a really nice offer before Kevin- he really should consider it.

Instead of exploding Russell needed to really play up that Jeff was a liar who backed out of his deals and he is untrustworthy. And he should say that in a calm matter

WHAT THE HELL IS UP WITH THOSE PANTS!??!!??! Who the hell wears red spandex with stars?!?!

I had my highs and my downs!? Natalie is an idiot

Obviously Russell won't do it but he should have kept Russell- Natalie is freakin useless

I will definitely miss Russell- I didn't enjoy him at the beginning but he is definitely one of my favorites

And look how he went out- he was really gracious and said it was a game and hugged them all. Jordan was still a retard

I think that Michelle and Kevin have the best chance with this. Natalie is too impatient and Jordan is a tool

No comments: